The to-do list is shrinking more and more this week, with a lot of small changes to the deck and hull. It is not long till the deck and the hull will be joined together. We are aiming for a much more robust sailbot this year, so we are spending a lot of time doing the work that will ensure us the success of the sailboat in terms of waterproofing and quality work. Among the things we did this week was making waterproof covers for the sailwinch and the rudder servo. We also did detail work to both hull and deck so that the Thunderbird 2012 will be the most beautiful sailbot so far.
Check out more pictures on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/69199862@N03/sets/72157629409842493/with/6913106375/